Hey. SO. It's been a while. ;)
1) Since last I blogged, I went to ALT, Alex & Ben both chose their schools for next year (high school and junior high, eek!), and I turned 39 (eek again).
2) We also launched the new Big Picture Classes website. Which was an exhaustingly thrilling process and is most of the reason I've been MIA. A lot of love went in to this, from both the behind the scenes crew and the BPC teachers, and it's almost surreal to see it actually LIVE!
3) During the time I wasn't blogging, I also wasn't doing much with paper + glue. Something had to give, and since I like seeing my family and sleeping, the blog and making were what got neglected. I managed to make 2 layouts for the Lisse Street reveal.
NOTE : If you are a SC subscriber, you can shop for add-ons now. (If you're not, kit links will work after midnight EST) Remember, if you see "temporarily unavailable" under a kit, keep on watching. The SC shopping cart holds your items for 10 minutes as you shop, so many kits will become available as shoppers make their final decisions and check out.
4) I made both of those layouts on top of an epic mess (uh, there's still stuff from the December kits floating around my desk). I'm scheduling some time to clean my room this weekend so that making isn't such a precarious affair. ;)
5) I am seriously anxious to get back to my Disney album, which has been stuck at the "I printed all the photos!!" stage for um.... too long. I need to photograph it at this stage so I can share the planning process & then get to the fun part. I may be procrastinating,but I've got these stamps and these journal cards set aside and ready to roll so I need to kick it into gear. ;)
Studio Calico offers three types of monthly kits - Scrapbook, Card & Project Life® - as well as add-on kits and shop items to complement them. A new kit is revealed on the 27th of each month (at noon EST if you're a subscriber, at midnight EST if you aren't). For more information (or to start your own subscription!), click here.